Location: Lagos Office
A Managing Associate in the firm's Dispute Resolution, Compliance and Investigations and Intellectual Property teams. The expected core specialisations are commercial litigation, ethics and compliance, and intellectual property.
The successful candidate will:
- have a minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience at a law firm, handling similar commercial-related disputes;
- be commercially aware, and have a mind-set that constantly seeks solutions;
- be a team player with strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- appreciate the different demands of a professional services firm, including being flexible in terms of the place and time of work.
- have an added advantage if knowledgeable about other legal practice areas such as Intellectual Property (IP), Ethics and Compliance law.